May 18th, 2022
In September 2022, our school will open its doors for the first time to our students, staff, and families, and we would love to have our future students, families and staff help us pick our school mascot.
Please use the following criteria to guide your mascot choice:
- Consider the naming background
- The mascot must reflect good taste and present a positive image of the school
- Gender neutral/not gender biased (non-human figure, animal or object)
- Has strong qualities, is inclusive and appeals to all/friendly (not too aggressive)
- Will be a positive role model and reflect the surrounding school community
- Suggestions where the initials or acronyms are offensive, or have other negative connotations or associations, will not be considered
To participate, fill out the Google Form with your mascot suggestion. We will be collecting suggestions until May 27, 2022. Oak Creek PS staff will select the mascot from the submissions and the winning mascot will be announced by mid-June.
We thank everyone for taking the time to submit suggestions!
Categories: News Tags: community engagement · mascot · Oak Creek Public School · school mascot